A garden is a place that can:
- Help you to relax after the stresses of the day;
- Recuperate from a medical condition or from a hospital admission;
- Give you comfort at the end of a long illness;
- Help you to stay fit and healthy by providing you opportunities to exercise;
- Help to improve your well-being;
- Give you home grown fruit, vegetables and herbs for you and your family.
My gardens include sensory gardens, healing gardens or gardens that provide comfort, gardens for people with dementia, disabilities or impairments, potagers and herb gardens or just gardens that help you to relax.
I can help you achieve this by giving you:
- Information and advice about how you can adapt your garden to improve your well-being;
- Off-the shelf or bespoke garden and planting plans based on the garden you would like to create;
- A full garden design service to give you a bespoke garden that will help you to relax and recuperate.